Monday, October 27, 2014

Signal Dream: Past Dreams Journal



3. Go over past dreams in your dream journal and concentrate the substance of dreams that happened preceding any major life occasions. A couple of months before my progression father passed away, I dreamt of a thin green strip leaving my correct arm. The next year, a couple of weeks before discovering my uncle was passing on, I had a dream that a solitary blade of grass was expelling from my correct arm. The substance of the dreams were somewhat unique however the main imagery and theme was the same; something green leaving my correct arm. 

In addition to perceiving the components of the dream, pay attention to how you feel physically and emotionally both in the dream and once awake. Note how you feel, or how you reacted to the image or theme. Accomplished something generally inconsequential bring out a solid reaction? Did a relatively innocuous protest scare you? Does a favored thing irritate or bother you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are your DreamMoods Alphabetizing fortune telling

Lets face it on our faces, sometimes we tend to look at things in different perspectives, there are people that are superstitious, some a...