Monday, November 26, 2012

Dream Analysis: Surrogate Dreamers P1



Being a dream analyst, individuals often want to reveal to me their dreams. For a considerable length of time I never gave it a doubt. It was by all accounts just a part of my work. Then, one day a companion came over to enlighten me concerning a dream she'd had the prior night. The dream was about me, and just me. I listened eagerly, as I always do, and felt a shiver in the pit of my stomach. What was diverse about this time, this dream, from all the other occasions somebody's revealed to me their dream is that my companion felt no association with her dream, however I did. 

Presently, I'm well aware of the fact that family, spouses, and even companions can, and often do share dreams or dream the same or similar dreams. I've contemplated the research and recorded occurrence of dream sharing in my very own work. However, this was unique. I realize that my companion, Wendy, had dreamt the dream for me. We discussed the particular dream for some time and then I overlooked it. 

In the event that it had just been the one dream, I probably won't have given the entire matter my serious attention. However, the following day my mother shared a dream she'd had about my children. She explained that she couldn't understand for what reason she'd had the particular dream because she hadn't been thinking about the young men lately. The clever thing was, I had been (contemplating my children) over the past couple of weeks. I encountered the same shiver in my stomach. 

The third such occurrence finally made me take notice and start asking questions. Do others have dreams for us? Assuming this is the case, why? For what reason would I require an outsider to relay a message, via dreaming, to me I pondered? None of the dreams were particularly disquieting, terrifying or even negative. So what's the reason for having another person dream them for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are your DreamMoods Alphabetizing fortune telling

Lets face it on our faces, sometimes we tend to look at things in different perspectives, there are people that are superstitious, some a...